Skilled Migration

This is largely for employable individuals with skills that are required to cover shortages in areas maintained by the Department of Immigration and Border Control. These lists are MLTSSL (Medium and Long Term Strategic Skills List) and STSOL (Short Term Skilled Occupation List). This list is reviewed from time and time depending on the skill sets required in Australian economy.

Under skilled migration visa, you can work and live in Australia, depending on your application. If you are applying individually, you can live and work anywhere in Australia. On the other hand, if you have been regionally sponsored, you can work and live in that region of Australia for a specified duration before you can move elsewhere in the country.

Under Skilled Migration services, we cater to:

  • General Skills Migration
  • State Nomination Migration
  • Designated Area Sponsored Migration (State Sponsored and Relative Sponsored)
  • Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS)
  • Employer Nominated Sponsored Migration (ENS)
  • Distinguished Talent
Make An Appointment

Family Migration

migrating family picture

Australian citizens, Australia PR (Permanent Resident) holders, and New Zealand residents can sponsor their families for migration or PR visa for Australia. We take utmost care and work swiftly to get your family with you. DMS Migration also helps you understand which category applies to you for visa application.

Under Family Migration Services, we cater to:

  • Partner Visa (including same sex partners)
  • Parent Visa
  • Child Visa
  • Remaining Relative Visa
  • Aged Dependent Relative Visa
  • Carer Visa
  • Orphan Relative Visa
  • Adoption Visa
  • Carer Visa
Make An Appointment

Business Migration

businessman with tie

Australian Immigration Business Skills Visa, is available to businessmen, high net worth individuals, or venture capital firms, who have established business enterprises and/or keen to invest in Australia. Australia being one of the best and stable economies in the world, is highly attractive investment destination. If you are intending to start a business venture in Australia or invest in Australia, you can apply under business migration visa.

After your business has set up, you can apply for PR visa for Australia. Business immigration visas aid in smooth business operations in Australia.

Under Business Migration Services, we cater to:

  • Business Innovation Stream
  • Investor Stream
  • Significant Investor Stream
  • Premium Investor Stream
  • Entrepreneur Stream
Make An Appointment

Student Visa

student in australia

If you are a studying in Australia and wish to stay on in Australia after your studies, you are eligible for Student Visa. You can apply for either temporary or permanent residence (PR) visa. Every year there are thousands of students across the world, who come to study in Australia and settle here.

DMS Migration Services can assist you with various categories of student visa options available in Australia.

Under Student Visa Services, we cater to:

  • Student Visa
  • Student Visa extension
  • Student Guardian Visa: This visa enables a caretaker to stay in Australia with the student who is under 18 years of age.
  • Training Visa: This visa is for those students who are taking up work place based training opportunities for better prospects.
  • Temporary Graduate Visa: This is a post study work visa for students, on provisional basis. During this time, the students can upgrade their skills to score more points in Points Test. Many a times, the students are sponsored by their employers for skilled migration visas.
  • If you wish to come to Australia for a short course in studies, you can get visiting and studying visa, on a temporary basis.
Make An Appointment

Work Visa

visa for working in australia

Temporary Work Visa (subclass 457)

This visa is applicable to those individuals who are sponsored by eligible employers to address local skill shortages by hiring overseas skilled workers.

Under Work Visa Services, we cater to:

  • Skilled Migration Visa
  • Sponsored or Work Visa

Note: Subclass 457 will be replaced with TSS stream in March 2018 as was announced on 18 Mar 2017 :

Working Holiday Visa

Australia Immigration Department has a visa for those individuals who wish to come to Australia for vacation and work here in that duration.

  • Subclass 417 :  From the following countries: Belgium, Canada, Republic of Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (including British National Overseas passport holders), Republic of Ireland, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Taiwan, United Kingdom.
  • Subclass 462:  From the following countries: Argentina, Bangladesh, Chile, China, People’s Republic of Hungary, Indonesia, Israel, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Poland, Portugal, San Marino, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Thailand, Turkey, USA, Uruguay, Vietnam
Make An Appointment

The Immigration Visas, Generally Go Through a 4 Step Process

  1. Skill Assessment: You must select or nominate the skills while applying for skilled migration visa or post study work visa.

If you need skill assessment as part of your visa application, you should get your skills assessed by a relevant assessing authority. The Assessing authority will provide you necessary information regarding the skill assessment and the forms to be filled.

The skill assessment authority charges you separately.

  1. State Nomination: If state sponsorship is applicable to the visa application, it is considered.
  2. Expression of Interest: You must express your interest in visa application for a category. The Australian Immigration Department (Department of Immigration and Border Protection) then invites you to lodge a visa application.
  3. Visa Lodgement: You can then apply for visa, in appropriate Immigration office.

We provide step by step assistance with clarity and competence in all the above types of visas.