Our Services

Student Visas

Keen on studying in Australia?

Explore Your


If you’re looking towards Australia for your education, the student visa subclass 500 will let you live and study in Australia for up to 5 years. The type of course and its length will determine the length of stay.

This temporary visa, subclass 485, allows international students to live, study and work after they have finished their studies.

This visa, subclass 407, allows you to take part in workplace-based occupational training activities for better prospects.

This subclass 408 visa lets you observe or take part in a research project at a research or tertiary institution in Australia. You and your family who apply for the visa with you can stay here for up to 2 years.


Temporary Graduate


Temporary Activity

a female student holding books and carrying a backpack

Student Visa

Our services cover the entire visa application process. If you hold a Student Visa and want your spouse to be able to join you in Australia, we can help with that too. After you complete your education, you may also be eligible for a work visa.

When you have this visa, you can:

  • participate in an eligible course of study in Australia
  • travel in and out of Australia
  • work up to 48 hours a fortnight when your course of study or training is in session (students studying a masters by research or doctoral degree, and their families, have no work limit).

Our Student Visa services cover:

  • subclass 500: Student Visa and subsequent entrant student Visa
  • subclass 590: Student Guardian Visa for a caretaker to stay in Australia

Temporary Graduate Visa

This is a subclass 485 work visa, and you are eligible to apply once you’ve completed 2 year of studies in Australia. During this time, students can upgrade their skills to score more points in the Skills Points Test. Students may also be sponsored by their employers for Skilled Migration Visas.

Our services cover the following streams:

  • Graduate Work Stream: This visa applies to those who want to study a diploma course or a trade. A skills assessment is required, and the visa is granted for 18 months.
  • Post Study Work Stream: This is for students who want to complete their bachelor’s degree or higher. A skills assessment is not required, and this visa is granted for a period of 2 to 4 years.
  • Subclass 476: Skilled -Recognised Graduate Visa. This is a 2-year work visa given to recently graduated (in the last 2 years) engineers from listed universities.
a young male college graduate
a young female trainee working in a workshop with gloves on

Training Visa

This visa, subclass 407, allows you to take part in workplace-based occupational training activities to improve your skills for your job, area of tertiary study, field of expertise or in a professional development training program in Australia.

This is a temporary visa which can allow you to stay for up to 2 years in Australia. To be eligible to apply for this visa, your sponsor must have nominated you to participate in a program of occupational training.

Temporary Activity Visa

This visa, subclass 408, would allow you to observe or take part in the research for up to 12 months. This is a temporary visa, and the maximum length of stay is 2 years. This is a multiple entry visa, and you can leave and re-enter Australia as many times as you want while the visa is valid.

Participate in Research activities

You might be eligible for this activity type if you:

  • are an academic who has made significant achievements in your field
  • are employed, or were employed in the past, as an academic at a tertiary institution
  • have been invited to observe or take part in an Australian research project at an Australian tertiary or research institution, usually in collaboration with other academics employed there

Participate in Research student activities

You might be eligible for this activity type if you are:

  • a student or recent graduate of an overseas educational institution
  • you have been invited to undertake research related to your field of study at an Australian tertiary or research institution
  • If you have not yet graduated, you must be undertaking the research to meet the requirements for your overseas qualification.
a male and female research student in a lab
a beautiful young woman in a white shirt and black skirt leaning on a wall and smiling

Trusted By

Our Customers

personal consultation

Connect with Irene Ramsey

a selfie of irene ramsey

(+61) 412 337 745


Get a Personal Consultation