If you’re an Engineering graduate and want to learn more – Washington Accord is the biggest opportunity to earn and learn in the sixth-largest country, Australia.
More than 18 months of learning, staying, and earning a handsome amount in Australia is absorbing to all graduated engineers.
What is the Washington Accord?
Washington Accord is an agreement between participating countries to smooth the engineering degree process and expedite young engineers to grow and visit overseas for further learning.
Here is the list of Washington Accord recognized Colleges and Universities in India:
- Delhi technological university, Delhi
- Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
- Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, SouthWest
- Aditya Institute of Technology and Management, Tekkali
- Andhra University College of Engineering, Visakhapatnam (Autonomous)
- Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh (Deemed to be University)
- University institute of engineering and technology, Chandigarh
- Institute of Technology, Nirma University, Ahmedabad
- Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat
- Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology, Sonipat
- Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hissar
- J c.Bose University of Science and Technology, YMCA, Faridabad, Faridabad
- Jaypee University of information technology, Solan
- National Institute of Technology Hamirpur, Hamirpur
JAMMU AND KASHMIR
- National Institute of Technology, Srinagar.
- Birla institute of technology, Ranchi
- Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad
- BMS.college of eng. Bangalore
- National Institute of Technology Calicut, Kozhikode
- School of Engineering, Cochin University of science and technology, Ernakulam
- Jabalpur Engg college, Jabalpur
- Madhav institute of technology & science, Gwalior
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University college
of engineering, Pune
- College of Engg Wellesley Road, Shivaji Nagar, Pune.
- National Institute of Technology Meghalaya, East Khasi Hill.
- Dr. B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar
- Chandigarh University, Ropar
- College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur
- Malviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur
- Bundelkhand Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jhansi
- Dayalbagh Educational Institute, Agra
- Galgotias University Uttar Pradesh, Gautam Bodda Nagar
- Heritage institute of technology, Kolkata
Step-by-step guidelines to get Visa 476: